Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour from Cusco
On this trek you will see quaint villages, beautiful adobe style houses, herds of llamas and alpacas and you will have magnificent views of the Ausangate Mountain...
On this trek you will see quaint villages, beautiful adobe style houses, herds of llamas and alpacas and you will have magnificent views of the Ausangate Mountain (6,385 m / 20,945 ft.), the highest mountain in Cusco region.
Book by March 26 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Mountain, Cusco 08225, Peru
Your day will start at 3:40am departing from your Cusco hotels to Quessiuno. Enjoy a breakfast at Quessiuno.
After breakfast, continue your journey uphill for 3 hours where you'll enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna.
It'll take between 3 to 4 hours average to arrive to the Rainbow Mountain. There will be adequate time to capture this magical place in photos, memories, and enjoy a breathtaking view of the mountain and the sacred snow-capped Ausangate.
After enjoying time at the Rainbow Mountain, start making your way downhill to Quessiuno for lunch. Following this leisurely and well-deserved lunch, return to the city of Cusco. 7pm is our approximate arrive time in Cusco's Regocijo Square, which is one block away from the main square.
Duration: 11 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people over 55 years of age
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Since this activity is a group tour, we will pick up the first person at 3:40 and the last one at 4:20, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at 3:40 am and our guide has time to pass for you until 4:20 am.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less