1-day Mekong Delta Tour: Floating Market, Cooking Class and Cycling
2. Learning the raw and authentic life of locals;
3. Making some delicious food by yourself and do cycling around the orchards and rice fields;
4. Enjoying the local taste of life
All are inclusive in this Mekong Delta tour, for you only!
Book by April 17 to save 7% off our previously offered price!
Cai Be floating market is one of the famous floating markets in Mekong delta. It located in Tien Giang province and far away from Ho Chi Minh city around 90 km. This area is blessed by Mother Nature with beautiful scenery and the friendliest people in the world. If you want to escape completely from the noisy and busy cities, this trip is for you.
• Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick-up and drop off is only available for central-located hotels in District 1,3,4,5.
For other areas, kindly meet your guide in front of Saigon Opera House (7 Lam Son Square, District 1, HCMC)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less