Torres Del Paine Explorer Tour
Torres del Paine National Park’s magnificent and unrivaled flora, fauna, and stunning vistas are at your fingertips with this customized adventure package, allowing you to handpick daily activities such as cycling, hikes, and nature walks, returning home to EcoCamp at the end of each day for cozy accommodations and sublime meals. Best of all, the Wildlife Safari offers you the best flexibility to see and explore the park so that you can get the most...
Torres del Paine National Park’s magnificent and unrivaled flora, fauna, and stunning vistas are at your fingertips with this customized adventure package, allowing you to handpick daily activities such as cycling, hikes, and nature walks, returning home to EcoCamp at the end of each day for cozy accommodations and sublime meals. Best of all, the Wildlife Safari offers you the best flexibility to see and explore the park so that you can get the most out of your stay at EcoCamp Patagonia!
With EcoCamp's Wildlife Safari, you choose the activities! Nature walks, treks, and more are yours to pick from - it all depends on your mood, weather conditions, and travel companions' preferences! Plus, our private excursion option gives you the freedom every day to choose any excursion that matches your special interests and wishes (ask our travel expert for more details). Some of the excursions you can choose are Biking to Laguna Azul, Towers Base Trek, Pehoe Lake Boat Ride & French Valley Hike and many more! The options available include all the highlights to the world-famous "W Trek" in Torres del Paine.
EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Starting / Finishing Point
- The trip starts every day with pick ups and drop offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate. Please visit our Weekly Transfer Board for details of EcoCamp pick up and drop off times from both Chile and Argentina.
- Itinerary Modifications
- The weather in Patagonia can be difficult to deal with at times. We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations.Also during Shoulder and Low season (October and April), some excursions are subject to the weather conditions and might be cancelled or modified for reasons of security, for example the Navigation on Grey Lake, the excursion to the French Valley and to the Tower base trek. In any case we will either modify the original itinerary or offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
- Minimum age 6 to participate in program. Children aged 6 to 9 are welcome to participate in nature walks. Children aged 10 to 12 may participate in trekking excursions but the family must hire a private assistant guide. Children aged 12 and up are welcome to participate in all activities and are treated as adults. Discounts for children aged 6-12 may apply.
- In Torres del Paine and throughout Patagonia transport is in minivans that normally seat from 8 to 14 people. Pick up / Drop off times shown in theWeekly Transfer Board are approximate and will be confirmed locally by our operations team. An exclusive toll-free emergency number will be available for anyone needing additional support while they are in Chile.
- The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. In addition, the strong marine influence and the affect of the Southern Patagonia Ice field make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rain and even snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find strong cold winds (up to 130km/hr) and rainfall. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, just as quickly as the weather turns nasty, it can become lovely and sunny. So come prepared for all types of weather!
- Physical Demands
- The Easy trip options do not demand extensive physical activity, other than walking a maximum of two consecutive hours over fairly flat terrain. We stop as many times as necessary depending on the rhythm of the group. Travelers doing the active excursions will find them more energetic and to enjoy these more active treks it is essential to be in shape before arriving. All trails visited in the programs are under 1,000m / 3,000ft high so passengers don’t need to worry about altitude.
- What you need to bring
- Passengers need to be prepared for summer and winter all at once. Essential equipment includes a one day backpack (10liters - to carry camera, glasses, rain coat, etc), trekking or hiking boots, extra shoes for evenings or in case others get wet, waterproof jacket, two pairs of woolen socks, fleece jacket or sweater, shorts or comfortable loose pants, sun protection (glasses, hat, lip balm and screen) and optional capilene underwear for the upper and lower body. US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.