Coach Transfer from Vancouver International Airport to Downtown Victoria
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the quick and easy transfer from Vancouver International Airport to downtown Victoria aboard a comfortable coach. Select from multiple departure times and drop off locations to accommodate your schedule.
Enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer between Vancouver International Airport and downtown Victoria as you board a comfortable motor coach right at the airport. From here, the motor coach will transport you directly to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and aboard a BC Ferry to the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Your trip across the Strait of Georgia is a 95 minute scenic adventure through the Gulf Islands. Make sure to keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Swartz Bay, the same motor coach will transfer you directly to Capital City Station, centrally located behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel in the heart of downtown Victoria.
Vancouver International Airport, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
Return DetailsCapital City Station, 721 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.