Whale Shark snorkeling tour in a reduced group with local marine biologist

373 Ratings
  • Live Guide
  • Instant Confirmation
  • Group Tour
  • E-Ticket

Live a truly experience of a lifetime on small groups of 9 people maximum (regular tours take around 15-25 people per boat), avoiding big crowds and long waiting prior to swim with whale sharks. Just a few minutes away from the city of La Paz, you will search, see and swim with one or various whale sharks, guided by a local marine biologist which will introduce you to the specifics of the species and also record with a go pro pictures and videos of the tour, which we will send to you digitally 1 day after the tour day. Please note that the whale shark area is Government regulated and when it reaches its full capacity there may be a waiting time from 1 to 3 hours approx. prior to enter. This applies to all tour operators and we can just know on the very same day. Approx. In 95% of the time we don't have to wait at all, but the other 5% of the times we need to wait. We will let you know if so upon arrival, so we ask you to have a flexible schedule for the day in case we need to wait

Itinerary Details

Operated by: MeXplore

This is a typical itinerary for this product

Pass By:

We will meet at "Marina de La Paz" located in "Topete and Miguel de Legaspy" streets. It is VERY important to arrive on time. Then we will give you all the gear you need: mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit (shortie). After that we will depart to the whale shark area and request a spot in the control stand for the Whale Shark area. Once we found one or more we will start the watching and snorkel activity. Our groups are 9 people maximum per boat, this ensures not crowded boats and a more professional and personalized service. We will do the snorkeling activity in groups of 2 to 4 at the same time on the water, so you have a comfortable experience. The guide will take turns with every group and you will be able to swim several times and very probable with more than one whale shark, the times you want to snorkel depends on you, we won't limit you to jump in the water just 1 or 2 times as it can be usual with other tours.
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more in our Privacy Policy.