Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation
Just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district is this must-see museum and garden, Villa Vizcaya, where the early days of the Magic City are beautifully preserved in the architecture and spirit.
Villa Vizcaya was once the winter residence of industrialist James Deering and was designed as a palatial Italian Villa on tropical Biscayne Bay. He filled it with European art, state of the art technology and surrounded it with beautiful gardens that will transport you back to a golden age 100 years ago.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- self-guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
A very interesting place to visit. The Grayline coach which took us there and back, left from another hotel which was very close by. It was slightly annoying that, after having crossed across a busy road, the coach stopped on the other side so we had to cross over again. It did not really affect our enjoyment, but other sightseeing tours were bundled up with ours. Also the time allowed at the venue was in the end only 2 hours, so that we had to rush.
This a wonderful place: elegant, valuable and peaceful.
This museum will transport you into the past as you walk and see the elegance of the art, culture and gardens. It will tell you what success means to many people. The museum offers a recording device of the tour that will guide you as you explore on your own leisure pace. It is a very interesting glimpse of art history that compares to many great mansions of Europe. Enjoy!
Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop.
Nice park! I like the gardens!