Half-Day Phoenix Highlights Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Pass By: Wrigley Mansion, 2501 E Telewa Trl, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2814
Pass By: Arizona Tour & Travel - Day Tours, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Located in Phoenix
Pass By: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Pass By: Scottsdale Fashion Square, 7014 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-1227
Pass By: Orpheum Theater, 203 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85003-1602
This venue was originally used for vaudeville acts as part of the nationwide Orpheum Circuit.
Pass By: The Rosson House Museum, 139 N 6th St Heritage Square, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
It was built between 1894 and 1895 and still sits in its original foundation in downtown Phoenix Heritage Square.
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- During extreme summer temperatures, this tour is suspended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Good timing, few stops for pictures but the guide too kind. We sightseen all the valley and see the cactus, downtown, etc.
Wayne was awesome, very knowledgeable and friendly.
Would use him again . enjoyed him alot.
Also saw some hidden gems.
This tour lived up to its description, with a van taking us to various locations in and around the Phoenix area, including downtown State House, Biltmore, Paradise Valley neighborhood, Hole in the Mountain, Papago Park and Old Town Scottscale. The driver was punctual and courteous and seemed genuinely happy to share his enthusiasm for the Phoenix area. It is probably difficult driving and being an attentive tour guide at the same time, but safe driving should always be the priority.
This tour was very informative and pointed our attractions that are well worth visiting. I suggest that a traveler take this tour early in the visit to Phoenix so that you get to see all the attractions in more detail after the tour.
A great over view of this beautiful capitol city of Phoenix. Mike was so knowledgeable about the history, the flora and cultural history of the area and had great stories to share. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the State Legislature, the Camelback Mountain property, the Biltmore and Old Scottsdale.