Half-day tour: Cusco Cathedral, Coricancha & Awanakancha Textile Center- Private
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
The tour starts with a visit to Santo Domingo Convent, a large Renaissance-baroque complex, which was built over the Inca Coricancha temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Cusco Cathedral has countless works from the Cusqueña school, combining the styles of European devotional painting of the 17th century, with the symbolism of indigenous artists from the Andes of Cusco
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
Awanakancha is a center for the exhibition of native animals, being the South American camelids.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Pick-up from hotels located in Cusco downtown.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- There is one departure: 09:00 am from Monday to Saturday.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great tour - we ended up being the only people on this tour and had a highly personalized experience. Seeing and feeding the llamas and alpacas was a major plus!
Missed it. Got sick. :(