Auschwitz and Birkenau WITHOUT GUIDE private transport from Kraków
- Live Guide
- Pickup Service
- Private Tour
- 7 hr
The price includes only private transport without tickets for guided tour (free walking) - but if you'd like to join tour our driver will help you to buy tickets. The Auschwitz camp is one of the most famous places associated with tragic events of the Second World War. Activities that were undertaken by Nazis there are definitely one of the most shocking in the entire history. This is why most of people throughout the world know the camp very well. Auschwitz concentration camp was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It was the largest of the Nazi concentration camps. Recently visiting the camp has become much easier than previously. There have been numerous companies established, dealing with organizing trips to 15Auschwitz and nearby surroundings.
Operated by: Polturist Michal Krupa
• English speaking driver meet you at your place hotel, apartment, etc., - we suggest to leave Kraków 7:30am or other on request,
• From Krakow to Auschwitz is about 65km it takes about 1h 20min drive,
• In Museum driver will help you arrange free tickets or if you already bought tickets he will join you to the right group,
• Free walking in Auschwitz I takes about 2 hours,
• After visiting first part of camp driver will take you to Auschwitz II Birkenau, it's located about 3 kilometers from Auschwitz I
• Free walking in Auschwitz II Birkenau takes 1h 30min (also without guide - free walking),
After sightseeing Auschwitz and Birkenau driver will take you back to hotel/apartment in Kraków.
Whole trip takes about 7h with journey.