2-Hour Ottawa Express City Bike Tour
What You Will DoJoin our small-group, fun and leisurely bike tour that shows you the best of Ottawa in less time. Pedal your way around with our super comfortable bikes on scenic and safe waterfront bicycle pathways and on backroads of quaint neighbourhoods. Ebike add on is available upon request! We will stop about 6-7 times to see some of the city’s stunning look outs, hidden gems and must-see landmarks and attractions including Rideau Canal, Rideau Hall, the National War Memorial and Byward market while our fun and friendly local guides will tell you stories at each stop about history, local culture and life in Ottawa! You will be amazed by how much you will see and learn and how many pictures you snap in just 2 hours. Suitable for all ages, this biking experience is ideal for easy-going bicyclists and families who want to see more of Ottawa in less time and also get lots of local tips about what to do and see in Ottawa!
This activity is operated by Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
- Local guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Guest must arrive to the tour starting location 20 minutes prior to the tour starting time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- We are located at 65 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Guide - English